Searching For My Inner Pearl

An oyster shell is a plain looking thing, and the oyster inside doesn't look any better. But once in a while, you can crack open that ugly exterior to find a beautiful and shiny pearl waiting inside. I want to find my inner pearl. I want to crack open my ugly exterior of uncertainty, confusion and worry, to set free my calm, content and beautiful inner self.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Don't Feel That Someone Could Love Me Enough To Not Hurt Me.

So, maybe this bitterness, anger, self loathing, desire to be different and not do anything anyone else does, this "I don't give a fuck" attitude is just my way of putting myself into the label I have assigned myself.

Maybe my desire to blend in, and then the mental rebellion of that idea is me WANTING to fit in and be accepted, but not believing that I ever will.

Maybe my procrastination is simply the desire to not waste time on something I don't believe I'll ever be able to finish.

Maybe I'm overweight because I don't love myself enough to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment